These Terms & Conditions apply to the use of The Appliance Centre Limited’s products and services, which also include websites owned by The Appliance Centre Limited.
The Appliance Centre Limited also trades under the name of Repair Force and these Terms & Conditions will also apply to any products & services purchased from Repair Force. Purchasing or using any of our products & services constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
Please note that these Terms & Conditions can change at any time and it is your responsibility to check these Terms & Conditions regularly before ordering products or services in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the Terms & Conditions set out in this document, you should not purchase, use or access our products & services either via our website, in person, over the phone or in writing.
If you have any queries relating to our Terms & Conditions or you require any additional information or clarification, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
The Appliance Centre Limited also has a trading name of Repair Force. Whenever we refer to The Appliance Centre Limited in this document, this also includes any products and services offered by Repair Force. The following Terms & Conditions will apply between you and The Appliance Centre Limited when you purchase an item or service from The Appliance Centre Limited. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Your contract for purchases or services made through The Appliance Centre Limited or the trading name of Repair Force is with The Appliance Centre Limited and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale
- If you booked your job online, times and dates may be changed subject to availability
- You will be required to pay any labour costs prior to the engineer starting works at the property
- You must be eighteen (18) years old or above to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site
- You warrant that all details you provide to The Appliance Centre Limited for the purpose of ordering or purchasing are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using, if using as a payment method, is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the order
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
- The Appliance Centre Limited reserves the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to our products & services immediately and without notice to you if:
- You fail to make payment to us when due
- You breach any of our Terms & Conditions
- When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
- We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being
- involved in fraudulent or illegal activity with The Appliance Centre Limited
It will be your responsibility to ensure sufficient access is provided to carry out any works.
- Repairs may require goods such as appliances to be moved in order to inspect and carry out any repairs. If we feel that moving the item is posing difficult due to installation or moving may cause further damage to the item or surroundings, it will then be your responsibility to make the item or goods being worked on accessible to facilitate a repair. Under these circumstances, we reserve the right to charge you the full labour charge
- We do not repair commercial appliances and will not offer any warranty on repairs carried out on domestic appliances being used in a commercial environment
- Where we inspect a product or item, which requires specific replacement parts, which we are not able to obtain, for whatever reason, you will still be charged the labour amount
- Under circumstances where the item or product becomes beyond economical repair, you will still be charged for the labour charge only. However, if any parts have been fitted, within the same repair, you will be refunded fully for spares, once they have been removed from the appliance. It will be your responsibility to ensure access is provided in order for us to attend to remove the parts
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms & Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
The Appliance Centre Limited repairs are guaranteed for a period of three (3) months, for both labour and parts. The guarantee does not cover any subsequent unrelated breakdown / faults(s) to the appliance. It also becomes invalid if the appliance is moved to a new address. All new products purchased from the Appliance Centre Limited are covered with a twelve (12) months manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise stated.
- When purchasing a product or service, you warrant that any and all information given is accurate and complete
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability
- All prices quoted or listed by The Appliance Centre Limited are correct at the time of ordering, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product or service at any time. Prices listed may not include VAT. You will be advised of the full cost at the point of payment
- No contract for the sale of any product or service will exist between you and The Appliance Centre Limited until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you or supply the service
The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. We will always endeavour to notify you if certain items are out of stock and offer you alternatives
The Appliance Centre Limited accepts most major credit/debit cards. All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Cancelling an Order
- If you haven’t confirmed your order by either paying for your purchase or arranging a date and time for a visit to carry out a service, you may cancel your order at any time without any cost implications
- If you have submitted your order by paying for goods or services or have confirmed a date and time for us to visit your property, you may be charged a cancellation fee. Please email your cancellation marked ‘URGENT CANCELLATION’ to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you list your name, address, product or service and any order reference on the email
- To cancel a service call, you must inform us before 6pm on the day before the appointment date via email or telephone, otherwise you will be charged a cancellation charge of £35
The Appliance Centre Limited will not pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party.
We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within thirty (30) days of the date of order
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at our registered address which is available upon request within seven (7) working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, if we request you to. This does not affect your statutory rights
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product description and images for each product and service for sale with The Appliance Centre Limited. However, due to a number of mitigating factors we cannot be held responsible or liable for any discrepancies between the image or description and the actual product
- The products sold by The Appliance Centre Limited are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of our products or services purchased from The Appliance Centre Limited
- On occasions we may use a contractor to attend to works at your premises, who may not be directly employed by us. Under these circumstances the charges will remain the same and the contractor should be regarded as a representative of The Appliance Centre. However, the contractor will be responsible for the quality of the works and any damage caused through negligence
- We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure systems
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Terms & Conditions
- Nothing in the Terms & Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees
All rights, including copyright, in the content of The Appliance Centre Limited are owned or controlled by The Appliance Centre Limited. In accessing the contents and information through The Appliance Centre Limited, you agree that you may only use the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the information you receive from The Appliance Centre Limited for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of The Appliance Centre Limited.
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed by a third party. The only prices that apply for The Appliance Centre Limited products & services are those stated by The Appliances. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Terms & Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Terms & Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what The Appliance Centre Limited and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Terms & Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Terms & Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your statutory rights are not affected by these Terms & Conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Terms & Conditions.
The Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Should you wish to speak to a member of Repair Force management team regarding any element of these Terms & Conditions, please contact us.
3 Ajax Works
Telephone: 0207 0555 300