Here at Repair Force, we know that agents and landlords have a responsibility under Section 11 of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1985 to maintain property to a ‘fair and reasonable standard’ to a level that is ‘fit for habitation’.
We offer a comprehensive property maintenance service for landlords and property agents including:
- Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Painting & Decorating
- Plumbing, Water & Heating
- Appliance Repairs
We also include a number of value-added services that benefits our clients, including:
- An online portal which allows clients to track the status of each repair and also provides details of the job
- A key collection service to carry out repairs if no one is at home
- Setting up an account and benefitting from access to all our services. Please contact us to request an account application form
- Full liaison with tenants and/or contractors, keeping you updated at all times
- All engineers carrying PDA’s, allowing them to take pictures of jobs and allowing us to provide a detailed report to clients as soon as the engineers leave the property and not having to wait for the next day to be updated
- A free technical helpline for all our account customers, allowing clients or tenants to contact us for telephone support or questions they may have about repairs. We have found that up to 10% of faults can be repaired over the phone by directing the tenant
Please click on any of the Our Services links on the right to take you to the relevant page of the Repair Force website. You’ll find out about each individual service as well as contact details and information on how to book online.